Thursday, September 1, 2016

So, I have made big change in my life. I had been a Scentsy Consultant for almost 6 years and decided that I really needed to take something off my plate. Being a full time boss babe in the corporate world, mother, wife and trying to get our family business off the ground, Lovin The Bling Designs, was just taking up a lot of my time. I just couldn't do it all. Not Supergirl! :)

Moving on to a better and brighter future with our little home business. I thoroughly enjoy designing apparel, mugs, decals and more. I so enjoy seeing the smiles on my customer faces's when I deliver their products and love some of the ideas my customers come up with for their own products.
 Onesie or Romper Customized



This is one of the many reasons why I love what I do and decided to do devote more of my time at crafting it. Every day I am learning new ways of doing things.

This is now an easy business. I am epic failed every single day but I also learn from my mistakes. You never know how you will be at something until you try, right!

I will post more stories in the days to come on how this new adventure I have started goes.

Watch out WORLD!!! Here comes Lovin The Bling Designs to your neighborhood and hopefully, in the future, to a storefront.

www.lovinthebling.com
Let us customize your next fundraising products. Send us an email with your ideas. lovinthebling@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment