Sunday, September 11, 2016

ME AND MY 365 PLANNER FROM 

ME AND MY BIG IDEAS!

Yes, I turned a year older this week, and had a great time this week. My family and I attended the Pinners Conference in Dallas TX. 

It was very packed, lots of vendors.. I mean lots. 

It was so much fun to attend and I got a lot of great ideas. You see our little shop, Lovin The Bling Designs, will be attending, as a vendor for the first time, some craft fairs coming up in November and I am so glad I got some great ideas on how a great booth should look. A lot of the vendor booths at the conference were decorated and presented so well. Just means I need to get on the ball and get my booth layout ready prior to my first event in November. 

While at the conference, I found a booth called "Me and My Big Ideas". Sad to say and admit that I had no idea what this business was all about. Looking into it further, it was all about planners, decorating and embellishing planners. 

I had a calendar planner that I carried with me and really didn't think I needed a different one. This worked for me. Yes, it was old. I knew this because when I tried to find inserts for my old planner/calendar I couldn't find them at my neighborhood Walmart, but had to go to Officemax and even online with Ebay and found some inserts.

Looking through all the 365 planners Me and My Big Ideas booth provided, I broke down and purchased my very first 365 Planner. Ta Da! Now what?
Click on the picture to take a look inside.

I love the colorful pages and how big they are.. I write a little big so glad there is enough room to write. This is the smaller size planner, not the 8.5 x 11 size. I carry my planner mostly everywhere I go.

I wanted a planner that was easy to carry and I like how I can add pages to this planner, even print them off online. Some sites I have found offer free printable planner pages.

After getting my planner and doing some searches online... this planner rag is a large group phenomenon. There are planning meetings, gathering, functions. Loads of extras you can purchase from washi tape (what the heck is washi tape) to stickers, pen holders, carrying cases, you can even opt to change the cover of your planner.... just like a phone case! Go figure... Who'da thunk. 

Course, I got caught up in all the cool extras. I will post on my blog in the days to come after digging into this new Planner and will review some of the extras I went out to Michael's to purchase.  
Luckily, Michael's had a great sale and still does on their 365 Planner items.






No comments:

Post a Comment