Saturday, September 17, 2016


Day 7 with my new 365 Happy Planner and I am loving it. 

Ok... so have this planner for a few days now, and I already want to put more in it. I run a side business along with working a full time corporate job and have a busy home life with kids and errands and appointments, I can already tell I need to add more to my planner to have everything in one location. 

SOOOO... for those that want to purchase everything new! 365 Happy Planner has a wonderful hole punch just made for your Happy Planner. You can find the hole punch at any neighborhood craft store. Michael's still has a sale on their planner items and the hole punch is now 40% OFF.  The punch for the mid size planner is regularly $29.99



But, if you are the creative and thrifty type of gal like I am, you can easily adjust the pages you want to put in your planner and create the holes yourself. 

You just need the following items
 Scissors
Single regular hand held hole punch



You can also find fabulous FREE insert pages for your planner. There are lots of them online, be careful some say FREE but then they direct you to an Etsy store or some other store and are not absolutely free. I do not see why I would pay for one unless I just can't make it using word or excel. 

The one product that I may purchase this weekend is additional dividers. BUT am going to try to make these with card stock I have on hand. Will post my experience with this DIY idea in a later post. 

**************************************************************************



The first thing I did with my planner was remove the month that have already passed. Those were June, July and Aug. This wasn't so bad as the planner has June 2016 - Dec 2017 in it. 


Then I began personalizing it, adding my name in areas and important dates.

Basically that is all I have done. Once I add my personalized inserts I will have much more to add. 







I plan on posting in the future my personalized inserts and how I made them :)



No comments:

Post a Comment