Wednesday, September 14, 2016


For those reading my blog for the first time, you should read my previous posts. I recently purchase a 365 Planner at the Pinners Conference here in Dallas TX. I wanted to share with you about this new little planner I purchased. 

The pages are brightly colored and definitely enough rough to write big and offers a calendar and weekly view pages. I will go into more detail about the actual planner in future posts. 

This post is about the extra's I purchased from Michael's after the conference. At the time they had their 365 planner accessories and planner on sale. 

One of the items I was for sure to purchase was the carrying case for my new 365 Happy Planner. 

This carrying case was around $18 I saved over $12 as I have seen them online for $30


The case itself is black and white stripped with light turquoise accent trim. If offers (2) full length zippers and (2) handle straps. 



When opened it has a side pocket and a see through zipper pocket. Behind that zipper pocket is also another zipper pocket the full length of the case. 


The other size features (2) zipper pouches for pencils, stickers etc; and they are both have velcro on them so they can be removed. 

I absolutely love this case. It holds all my accessories, pens, stickers, tabs, and even my planner in place. 

I now carry my planner and accessories every where I go. 



It's all about the stickers.
I also purchased some Happy Planner stickers. They had several to choose from and are still on sale, by the way. 


I choose some basic stickers mainly because I found this small selection had "followup" stickers, "important" stickers and things like that. There was 5 sticker sheets in each pack and these stickers are not thin, but thicker than normal stickers so are made to last. 
More geared toward actual planning and scheduling of things instead of geared toward recipes or exercising.

I can't wait to use my stickers and start planning out my days. 
I will mostly be using the new 365 Planner for scheduling my fair and craft events and my kids school functions.

There is much to learn about this new Planner obsession I have so in order to be in the know and learn all I can about the in's and out's of planning, I am going to attend Michael's free Planning Class. 















No comments:

Post a Comment